Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Stupid Michigan

Rose Bowl final: USC 32, Michigan 18. What a let down...at least our football team did its job. That's why you didn't belong in the championship game. Oh well there's always Bruin basketball and Charger football! I'm think I'm going to Big Bear on Thursday! Ooo man I'm excited, never touched snow in my life. This shall be interesting...plus I have no snow gear whatsoever, so we'll see how that works out...I don't think my shorts and t-shirt policy is gonna fly..

1 comment:

Will.i.am said...

yeh i HIGHLY doubt that will fly. My friend said you can find stuff for cheap at Burlington Coat Factory or check for stuff at ROSS. All you really need is, snowboarding pants and a big jacket. Everything else you are prob going to have to rent. Ill call you 2morrow to talk. PEACE