Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What a musical night

Finally got the guts to work on the soundboard for GOC this past Friday. Well sorta, not really, it was mostly Chen and Benny with me sitting there acting like I knew what I was doing. It would be waaay to scary to do it on my own, oh wow just the thought of the pressure of screwing up and not knowing how to fix it... STILL managed to mess up when Justin was giving the call to worship haha... Practice makes perfect. Anyways it was awesome and so great to see that with God's help we were able to work through it and overcome BOTH speakers not working at random times. We are a silly bunch, singing as we work.

Oh I must add that Kung Pao Chicken is an awesome game, and Will looks handsome with a unibrow+beauty mole.

3 comments:

edchao said...

you did good. And yes, will lau does look striking with a unibrow. I wish people were more crazy though.

Will.i.am said...

I hate you...send me the pix

Jonathan said...

haha actually i think i have the pics on my camera.. ill send them your way